Our custom programs have enabled some of the world's most influential organizations to drive revolutionary change, take advantage of opportunities, and master their toughest challenges through innovation.
Custom programs are designed to address an organization’s specific challenges through rigorous concepts and frameworks and unique learning-in-action methodologies, creating a dynamic learning experience that leads to significant, real-world results.
The Custom Process
As a first step, the organization’s top executives meet with a team of MIT Sloan’s senior faculty. Next, the organization shares its own imperatives, culture, and purpose, and partners with MIT Sloan to tailor a program that addresses its key challenges. Programs may be one week, three months, or even multi-year in duration—whatever is needed to achieve the agreed upon objectives. Custom programs are typically designed for cadres of at least 30 executives or managers. If your organization is looking to develop only a small group of individuals, our Open Enrollment courses are most likely the best option.
The Benefits of Partnership
MIT Sloan offers companies a powerful and unique integration of knowledge and resources, as well as:
- Access to the world’s leading experts
- Cutting-edge frameworks, tools, concepts, and opportunities that turn innovation into practice
- Inspired collaborations that deliver key insights and offer new ways of thinking about complex issues
- Interdisciplinary approaches that integrate management with technology and science to meet organizational challenges
- Methodologies that increase the depth and breadth of learning, yielding real-world results
- A dedicated team that supports the program from inception through design to delivery
- Transformational results—executives who think strategically and lead collaboratively, with expanded perspectives, increased confidence, and a higher level of skill
Designed for executives, high-potential managers, and mid-career technical or business professionals worldwide, our open enrollment programs reflect MIT Sloan’s core mission—to develop principled, innovative leaders and to generate ideas that advance management practice. Our portfolio of more than 50 executive courses—taught by senior MIT Sloan faculty—address immediate business challenges using practical tools and frameworks, many of which have been developed by the faculty themselves. These programs provide excellent networking opportunities and convenient, flexible formats—from two-day courses to immersive one-month programs.
Organizations sending three or more participants to any one of our open enrollment programs are eligible for a 15% tuition discount. We hope that our team discount encourages companies to send teams of employees to attend a program together, enabling them to develop a shared language and common understanding of the program concepts and tools. Together they can apply their learning with greater impact in their organizations.
Enterprise Accounts for Corporations
Teams attending a program together develop a shared language and apply their learning with greater impact in their organizations. Organizations sending more than 20 participants per year can benefit from a special discount through an Enterprise Account agreement.
The benefits of an Enterprise Account include:
- Enterprise Discount: A percentage discount based on the annual commitment.
- Streamlined Enrollment Process: Your employees can enroll themselves. Their tuition is debited from your Enterprise Account balance.
- Dedicated Account Management: Directors provide an initial consultation call as well as ongoing advice about programs most likely to fit the needs of your employees and companies. Your company will also have a dedicated point of contact for registration and account management issues.
For more information and to discuss how an enterprise account might benefit your corporate executive education needs, contact us at: email@example.com
Multiple Program Registration Discount
Individuals registering at one time for more than one program receive 15% off each additional program (e.g., if enrolling in three two-day programs, the first program would be at the full price of $3,300, and the two additional programs would be at the discounted price of $2,805 each). All program registrations must be submitted via a single application form.
To learn more about open enrollment courses for your organization, contact MIT Sloan Executive Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some programs are excluded from all discounts.
To inquire about developing a custom program for your organization, contact our Custom Programs team at email@example.com