Revitalizing Your Digital Business Model
Strategy and Innovation
2018: $3,500 (excluding accommodations)
2019: $3,900 (excluding accommodations)
Program Days (for ACE Credit) 2
As the world continues to digitize and grow in complexity, virtually every enterprise will need to have a great digital business model, one that creates value by engaging customers and helping employees work smarter.
This program is designed to guide senior executives as they attempt to leverage opportunities and overcome challenges associated with competing in the digital marketplace. Based on extensive MIT research, it provides insights into how firms can achieve competitive advantage by providing unique digital content, an exceptional customer experience, and superior digitized platforms.
At MIT Sloan, we have created frameworks to help enterprises define and build powerful digital business models that will facilitate their ability to compete in the global digital economy and thrive in emergent ecosystems. Revitalizing Your Digital Business Model will help senior managers address the following issues:
- What is the source of competitive advantage for your digital business model?
- How can you manage business complexity in the global digital economy?
- How do you create digitized platforms that enable new and evolving digital opportunities?
- How can you simplify your customer experiences without creating burdensome organizational complexity?
- How can you create new information offerings that generate bottom-line value for the firm?
"Business success in the digital economy will rarely be a function of technology. Companies that succeed will likely distinguish themselves by working smarter."
—Jeanne Ross, Director, MIT Center for Information Systems Research (CISR)
"Inspiring, insightful, refreshing. Good balance between theory and practice."
—Sergio Jaramillo, Director, Bancolombia S. A.