Emeritus Institute of Management
MIT Sloan Executive Education has collaborated with EMERITUS Institute of Management to offer a portfolio of online programs. These programs leverage our faculty’s thought leadership in management practice developed over years of research, teaching and practice. Through EMERITUS we expect to extend our impact in the world of leadership development to learners across the world.
PROGRAMS OFFERED IN COLLABORATION WITH EMERITUS
The following courses developed by MIT are currently offered through EMERITUS:
1) Innovation Of Products And Services: MIT’s Approach To Design Thinking
2) Negotiation and Influence
3) Leading Organizations and Change
4) Smart Teams and Networks: Collaboration in the Digital Age
5) Digital Transformation: Platform Strategies for Success
For more information on these programs kindly contact a program advisor at EMERITUS:
Asia Pacific: firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe, Middle East & Africa: email@example.com
North America & South America: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions on the MIT–EMERITUS collaboration, you can contact Christine Gonzalez | Office of Executive Education I email: email@example.com.
Sign Up for Email Updates on Executive Education Programs