Recorded on September 12, 2013.
MIT Sloan Professor Steven Eppinger—author of one of the most widely used texts on product development—on how the essential elements of "design thinking" can be applied with great success to product and service innovation.
Webinar participants learned:
• Why innovation is a business imperative
• What design thinking skills are, and why everyone—not just product designers—needs them
• How product and service development processes can make product development systematic
• The benefits of systematic management
• Real world examples of design thinking put in practice, including IDEO, Apple, Samsung, and Hyundai Card
Steven Eppinger teaches in Systematic Innovation of Products, Processes, and Services http://executive.mit.edu/ipp and Managing Complex Technical Projects http://executive.mit.edu/pm
Sign Up for Email Updates on Executive Education Programs